[lm-sensors] Artist Invitation
Erica C. @ VIDA
2016-04-24 23:04:28 UTC
Hi There,

I hope you are having a great day! By way of introduction, my name is Erica C. and I am the manager of New artists here at VIDA & Co. I am contacting you today because we would love you to join our ever growing and world renowned design community here at VIDA & Co. We'd love to add your artwork to VIDA's collection of art as wearable apparel.
Becoming a VIDA designer is a free 2 step process.
1: Create your profile at studio.shopvida.com/ : http://prod01.1pointinteractive.com/Stats/CountClickedLinks.aspx?N0pOeHQ9NINhDAuO3SQS6VJgU7MnPKGN-p9eC+InJtx4SvnmFXgh9XaxXvRHIszBBiQ79T9MFLUM7buKF081Y8aILq0kv+8HX
2: Upload your artwork to create your products
VIDA is a Google Ventures backed startup that works with a selective group of artists from around the world, transforming their artwork into luxury fashion and apparel products.
Here at VIDA, we work with well known illustrators, photographers and artists from around the world and showcases their work. We work directly with artists to convert their design vision into beautiful, quality tops and scarves and sell their products through their own branded VIDA Collection pages. Our artists receive a portion of net sales for every design sold. Additionally, for every VIDA product sold, we offer literacy programs for our factory employees.
We would like to invite you to become a VIDA designer and join our growing community of artists around the world.
To become a VIDA designer, please visit: studio.shopvida.com/ : http://prod01.1pointinteractive.com/Stats/CountClickedLinks.aspx?N0pOeHQ9NINhDAuO3SQS6VJgU7MnPKGN-p9eC+InJtx4SvnmFXgh9XaxXvRHIszBBiQ79T9MFLUM7buKF081Y8aILq0kv+8HX.
Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions or concerns. We would be very excited to have the opportunity to work with you. Please have a wonderful day!
Best Wishes,
Erica Carter
Head of Artist Relations
44 Tehama Street | San Francisco CA 94105
Phone: 1.877.529.VIDA | Mon - Fri 9am - 6pm PST
website : http://prod01.1pointinteractive.com/Stats/CountClickedLinks.aspx?N0pOeHQ9NINhDAuO3SQS6VJgU7MnPKGN-p9eC+InJtx659kUKSvmzuE6Hpf/0qaBdYVk/Ik6VPDuU3b08p6GCKpOJJbLn5aB4 | email : mailto:***@shopvida.com http://prod01.1pointinteractive.com/Stats/CountClickedLinks.aspx?N0pOeHQ9NINhDAuO3SQS6VJgU7MnPKGN-p9eC+InJtx4GzRWn7xpEnqFQQgMBwy8jB2IMQ4qTUfveUUqDwvQ4HzFgbNHwvvCz http://prod01.1pointinteractive.com/Stats/CountClickedLinks.aspx?N0pOeHQ9NINhDAuO3SQS6VJgU7MnPKGN-p9eC+InJtx6eBBYMsaVs6VyF4jBvnbdgVRnZQcXQ1/0sTUNKUY45BFhAm+TdCtqt http://prod01.1pointinteractive.com/Stats/CountClickedLinks.aspx?N0pOeHQ9NINhDAuO3SQS6VJgU7MnPKGN-p9eC+InJtx6ecc3ljxAv690a1XZsrRj65NfwVin00Eg8fgMDZQS3RBmjgGVyzUa2 http://prod01.1pointinteractive.com/Stats/CountClickedLinks.aspx?N0pOeHQ9NINhDAuO3SQS6VJgU7MnPKGN-p9eC+InJtx4Bqu0xGLjVuGBaDhcp+2ean/bEfXzGXYypNNt331IEP66OVYkzmnTC
http://prod01.1pointinteractive.com/Stats/UnSubscribe.aspx?N0pOeHQ9NINhDAuO3SQS6VJgU7MnPKGN-EfC1pFuEVDJZoH1D1f5b0HjCsTRoMRnKBHpfyemqLyYsgxeTvzQDn+V8577BO4RlIf you are not interested in receiving messages from me, please unsubscribe here. : http://prod01.1pointinteractive.com/Stats/UnSubscribe.aspx?N0pOeHQ9NINhDAuO3SQS6VJgU7MnPKGN-EfC1pFuEVDJZoH1D1f5b0HjCsTRoMRnKBHpfyemqLyYsgxeTvzQDn+V8577BO4Rl