[lm-sensors] Sell more artwork
Erica // VIDA
2016-06-19 23:33:08 UTC
Hello There,

We came across your artwork and absolutely love what you are doing - your work is elevated, unique, and creative. We wanted to see if you would be interested in a design collaboration with us.
To become a VIDA designer, please visit: studio.shopvida.com : http://prod01.1pointinteractive.com/Stats/CountClickedLinks.aspx?N0pOeHQ9NINhDAuO3SQS6VJgU7MnPKGN-p9eC+InJtx5LkI0U/ivsW+oxXIvybK7jAnm+nYLRE7hm1OPkd0WXR1G+KAUx4BLZ.
VIDA is a Google Ventures-backed fashion e-commerce platform that brings together designers and makers around the world to create original, inspiring apparel in a socially conscious way. Using innovations in technology, VIDA gives designers the chance to convert their design vision into products like scarves, tops, and dresses. We give photographers, graphics designers, illustrators, digital and traditional artists, from around the world, the chance to create their own unique wearable products like scarves and tops.
See your art become a real product that is then sold through your own branded page and can be purchased by anyone (including your friends and followers!), with you receiving a portion of net revenues shared back with you for every sale.
We hope you would accept our invitation to become a VIDA designer and join our ever growing community of artists to have your collection showcased to the world. We will be deeply honored to get the opportunity to work with you.
Please let me know if I can answer any questions or sign up here (http://studio.shopvida.com : http://prod01.1pointinteractive.com/Stats/CountClickedLinks.aspx?N0pOeHQ9NINhDAuO3SQS6VJgU7MnPKGN-p9eC+InJtx5LkI0U/ivsW+oxXIvybK7jAnm+nYLRE7hm1OPkd0WXR1G+KAUx4BLZ) to get started.

Best,
Erica Carter
Head of Artist Relations
44 Tehama Street | San Francisco CA 94105
Phone: 1.877.529.VIDA | Mon - Fri 9am - 6pm PST
website : http://prod01.1pointinteractive.com/Stats/CountClickedLinks.aspx?N0pOeHQ9NINhDAuO3SQS6VJgU7MnPKGN-p9eC+InJtx68Qx+9q9mmkU3E4Z+0KBC9r6r4ZxnQZTkko1znsca4QiTn3ygHtUjF|email : mailto:***@shopvida.com http://prod01.1pointinteractive.com/Stats/CountClickedLinks.aspx?N0pOeHQ9NINhDAuO3SQS6VJgU7MnPKGN-p9eC+InJtx4VtsJw8u6tVTw5dYCCmm+/Y/0xgH++6bdr/c/WzrMmo+oKz+8Zf7DY http://prod01.1pointinteractive.com/Stats/CountClickedLinks.aspx?N0pOeHQ9NINhDAuO3SQS6VJgU7MnPKGN-p9eC+InJtx5IYbgItzvSIpLFh/cF6la5ObHW1pQ2lTXut2Be7ta84Oe7Y2m5Rg2/ http://prod01.1pointinteractive.com/Stats/CountClickedLinks.aspx?N0pOeHQ9NINhDAuO3SQS6VJgU7MnPKGN-p9eC+InJtx5uZu8OWnkhs+MaHSB4XGM1k8XuRGlAW34mGiY5u/NCNSk7on74YS2q http://prod01.1pointinteractive.com/Stats/CountClickedLinks.aspx?N0pOeHQ9NINhDAuO3SQS6VJgU7MnPKGN-p9eC+InJtx5YM/0E0lkM0EadEGr7QNkPFaGh9mNKbv8CLZQVFS+JcUKrZIyUYT/R